So I had a few problems to solve today.
First the work:
One of my staff comes to me and says "Your majesty!" (I don't make them call me this, but I encourage it) "I just got back a RFE on an I800 that says I need to follow article 22.26 guidelines from the Hague. I also need to file a I864W and with the NBC and cable a DS230 to the foreign embassy." This made sense to me and I solved this problem in moments
Next the home:
"Mommy! Hanna just said Boo Boo Baa Baa!"
"Hanna, did you just say Boo Boo Baa Baa?"
"No, I said BooBoo and then I stopped"
"Is that ok Abby?"
"yes"
Problem Solved.
I should be a Diplomat.
3 comments:
I'm giving you the title, "Miracle Worker" too. Thinking of you and National Adoption Month. Hugs.
Love it!
I am literally laughing out loud right now....
Post a Comment