"No, NO NO NO!"
"Pooooollllly, Nooooooo!"
"No, Drop it, DROP IT!"
"No, no, nooooo"
"Don't bite."
"POLLY NO!"
"Good Girl! GOOOOOD GIRL"
"No, no NO!!!!"
"NO!"
"Sit. Siiiit, Stay, no STAY! Staaaaay."
"POOOLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!"
No, NO!"
That covers about 15 minutes of our day... just though you would like to be a fly on the wall for a few minutes...
2 comments:
That's why I keep running in the other direction when Emma brings up the animal shelter...hee hee.
Thanks for posting the realities of dog (puppy) ownership! We just dog-sat this past week for a 1 1/2 year old maltey-poo and that's is basically all we said all week, too. I realized that I talked to the dog like I talk to my 3 year old... I guess I better change my tone of voice and/ or attitude with parenting. The silly dog chewed up a ton of Dean's toys. It was quite a week! Best of luck with your new puppy. May you get her trained well and soon!
Post a Comment