Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thanks a lot

I have a lot to be thankful for...ALOT! It is not that hard to come up with a sentimental list so I will try to think of some unique, small, creative things that I am thankful for...
1. Cinnamon Chex (my new favorite cereal)

2. Texting (last year at this time I was not a texture, but I am now and I LOVE IT)
3. Pergala and Hops (Josh built me pergola and grew hops up the side so we can sit in the shade on my deck)
4. Sparkly eye shadow... I realize you may not notice it on me, but I know I am wearing it and it makes me happy

5. The map of the world that Abby made me that I hung on the fridge. It is hard to tell what it really is, but that she drew a map for me says a lot. It makes me happy.
6. New Holland Brewery, one of my favorite restaurants which serves amazing hummus and has the BEST Chicken Pesto Pizza (hold the onions)
7. Soup. I just love soup.
8. My "I heart NYC" key chain. It makes me happy every time I get my keys out because I do "heart" NYC

9. goodreads.com a great website in which I can track all the books I have read and want to read
10. A good quote... a few words of wisdom can make me think, change my attitude or make me laugh. I only hope someday I can leave behind a few good ones for others.

I guess 10 is a good round number for lists so I will end here, but trust me, I will be thinking of random things the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a splendid Thanksgiving! Your list is awesome.

Belinda said...

I noticed your eye shadow before I read your blog :). It looks smashing on you!