There are two factors that play into my story today. First I have a dog, second the snow is melting. This means, this evening I was walking around my yard with a shovel and a pail picking up "piles". I had a very full pail and was walking down the ice slope to the compost pile to empty the "load" when I slipped. I staggered a bit, wobbled a little and realized if I lost any more control I may have a bucket full of excrement all over me. I managed to keep the bucket arm steady as the rest of my body flailed for about 30 seconds. My empty hand touched the ground and I managed to make a decent recovery from there. Even though I did not technically fall, I am sure this adventure down the hill looked pretty amusing. I did a quick check and found myself alone...
I know it is inappropriate, but I will always laugh if someone falls. I just can't help it. But since none of you faithful readers saw me fall today, here are a few falls to make you laugh any ways...'
100 falls
2 comments:
Me too!!! I just can't help laughing, and them when I start I realize how long it's been and how good it feels I don't want to stop! Pretty sure it happened at the kids playgroup last week and the other moms gave me a funny look! Thankfully we all love each other
There is not much that is funnier than someone either falling, or getting hit in the head with something when they don't see it coming. SO GREAT.
Post a Comment