Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chatty Cathy

I am in the driveway tonight watching Abby try to learn how to rip stick. The girl never stops talking so I thought I would bring you, faithful readers, into our conversation...(The only time I respond will be in parenthesis and the only time she pauses for breath will be noted with a period so please read very fast in a cute little girl voice....

This Ripstick says Ripstick see..R.I.T. It also says stick: S.T.I.C.K. Look mom I put one foot on and then the other, but sometimes it slips off so I have to start over or sometimes I sit on it and it is a little bench right here, Hanna says there is a bench on a Ripstick and I am sitting on the bench, at school we are picking dandelions from the playground, are dandelions a weed cause Owen and Jacob said they are a weed and usually Owen is nice, did you know Owen can pick me up and Jacob does not know how, but Owen tried to pick me up in the school and I just told him no, look Eli and Joey are home, oh that is not their car, I thought it was their car, but it is Nate's dad's car, when will Eli and Joey get home? When they get home can I ask if they can play, I want them to see how I can rip stick, first Eli learned to rip stick then Hanna and now me so Joey will be next, my bike is getting a shower, it will not need a shower all summer, I am going to put my head in the sprinkler then I will not need a shower till Monday, Deliliah looked right at me, but maybe she was looking past me, what is the name of the little boy down the street, why did his mom push him down here, but they did not play, his dog is Hunter, LOOK MOM! I went down 2 squares of the drive way that time. Knock knock (who's there) rip stick (rip stick who) rip stick has 2 wheels not 4 so it is sad that there are no friends, MOM, why was the rip stick sad, cause it had no friends cause it has 2 wheels and the skateboard has 4!!!!!!! MOM WATCH ME! Mrs. Machelia taught us patty cake today, we sang 'Mark it with a B' but you can pick any letter you want really, but I just like to pick B, I am going to sing it to Livi tomorrow. Can I have a snack, it will be a healthy one, cause I know that is what you are going to say, can it be ham? (No) Eggs? (no) I am going to have an apple and I am going to dip it in carmel and then I am going to put it in the sink and I will not let Polly get any of it cause she has her own food and Polly jumped on me and Hanna laughed, I have an owie on my toe and on my hand, I got a woodchip in the owie on my hand and I picked it out so it is not dirty, but did you see the owie on my toe, do we have one of those, you know, band things to put on it? Hey mom remember that headband tie thing we saw in Holland? Weeeeelll I did not like it then, but now I like it, can we buy it? I promise I will wear it. Dad said we can watch Sound of Music, did it come in the mail? Well really we can not watch it tonight cause Dad is working and he wants us to watch it with him so we can save it but we can watch SOME of it if we want to and Dad will not be mad, but we can wait until he is home, but really he wants to watch it WITH us cause he watched it when he is a little boy and Mr. Carmichael is teach us the song so we should see the movie...

This was about a 5 minute clip of my evening... God bless this child, but phew, she is tiring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is amazing! And very funny.