Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For Good

As you know, I am a faithful listener to the Wicked soundrack. The very last song, called "For Good", is sung by the two witches to each other about their friendship. This song always finds a place in my heart. There are so many people that I get to meet and interact with, friends, family, coworkers, clients, and people in my few travels. All these people have made some impact in my life, big or small, that has helped shaped me into the person I am today. (All of you faithful readers!) I want to encourage all of you as well to appreciate every moment, ever interaction you have. We are all unique, we all have something to give and something to learn from those around us. So below are a few lyrics of the song that I love and a link to listen to it yourself. Enjoy!

"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn and we are lead to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return.

Well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because I knew you. It well may be that we will never met again , in this life time so let me say before we part so much of me is made of what I learned from you, you ll be with me like a hand print on my heart.

Now whatever way our stories end, you have re written mine by being my friend. And now what ever way our stories end, you know you have rewritten mine by being my friend.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better,I do believe I have been changed for the better because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0r41O7b6sU&feature=related

No comments: