Friday, November 28, 2008

$30

Abby's birthday is about a week away and of course she has a list. Since the Christmas holiday is around the corner our mail box is continually filled with toy catalogs which Abby pages through circling all her favorites. This year, top on her list, is a cup cake maker. I am sure it is similar to the ever famous Easy Bake Oven and Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. So last night the three Zuidema girls are sitting around the table eating a bed time snack and Hanna decided she was going to buy Ab's the cupcake maker. (She had recently saved up $5 and was ready to invest this in her sister's birthday) I mentioned that this cupcake maker was very expensive. Hanna and Abby both wondered how much so I informed them $30. Hanna gasped and said "someone would have to be very rich to afford that!" So Abby was a bit disheartened, but her eyes immediately lit up, she jumped out of her chair and disappeared. 1 minute later she was back with a tupperware container full of pennies. "This should be enough!"

Needless to say, we will be investing in a Cupcake Maker this week...





This whole post was actually an excuse to post really cute pictures of Ab's....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos. So is the one of the two of them in the leaves. I'd like a print of that.
Dad

The LaHuis Family said...

She is Adorable Sarah!