1. I hit snooze for a 1/2 hour every morning
2. I am a big picture person and hate details
3. I am disorganized
4. I sing in the shower, loud
5. I have gained and lost the same 20 pounds for 4 years and running
6. I want to live abroad7. I am a horrible speller.
8. I almost dropped out of college my freshman year
9. I do not like blueberries
10. I can say good day in Ship (Albanian language) "Mir Dita" and thank you in Russian "Speceba" and Hello and Chinese "Nee How"
11. I am embarressed that I only know three words in a language other than Spanish...
12. I dream every single night
13. I do not like talking on the phone
14. I hate competition, I want everyone to be happy
15. I get frustrated easily and tend to throw things (math books, Wii remotes, kitchen towels...)
16. I would rather be a passenger than a driver
17. I am a big talker and not a big doer18. For the first 25 years of my life I was painfully shy.
19. I have little to no self control (see 1, 5, 15) especially with food. There is a bag of chocolate chips in the cupboard right now calling my name.
20. I have little to no filter and most people know everything there is to know about me
21. I would rather read a book than do anything else in the world22. I am a sucker for marketing and often buy new products thinking I will instantly become a supermodel
23. I HATE television and only have it on for 2 shows a week: Biggest Loser and Office
24. I got punched in the stomach by a girl in high school. I cried and told the principle.
25. I absolutely am in love with my Christmas tree. (mostly the ornaments not the tree itself)
26. I can not stop coming up with random things
27. I always want to give a fake name at a resturant, but always chicken out at the last minute.
28. I never fold laundry, only shove it in drawers
29. I am convinced I will see an airplane crash so I watch all airplanes obsessively that fly overhead. I am obsessed with all airplane crashes.
30. I want to adopt a child and probably never will
31. I am a horrible money manager
32. I hate, hate, hate my toes.
33. I wish I could be gutsy and have super short hair.34. I once was gutsy, cut my hair short, and was called sir 3 times.
35. I never drive with my windows open and always, on every street at all times, use cruise control.
36. I might never end this list
37. If I had to choose another career I would be a broadway music star, an international journalist or a librarian.
38. I absolutely hate to break traditions
39. I eat way to fast
40. I can not handle the uncomfortable silence in a group of people and am always the first to break it.
41. I exaggerate, all the time, at least a million times a day.
42. I can start a project, never finish it and am not bother a bit by it. (that is not an exaggeration : )
43. I am afraid of fish (this started from a childhood dream where a goldfish chased me around a playground biting me...)
44. I am afraid of deep water therefore I do not swim in lakes and really do not like boat rides. This stems from 43, but also the dark, deep vastness of a lake just terrifies me!
45. I have to wear shoes all the time due to my high arched feet. Otherwise I get stress fractures. They hurt
46. I daydream a lot
47. I have a pet peeve of slow people. If it is time to go lets go, don't finish one last thing or wander around... put your coat on and get to gettin'
48. For the life of me I can not spell the word resturant See # 27
3 comments:
I liked you the moment we first met. This list totally secures it. Don't change a thing. You rock.
Sarah - You make me laugh! I had trouble coming up with 25 things and you almost had 50!
I really enjoyed your random things. Can't say that about most I read. I love that many of your things could be descriptions of my husband. You are the perfect SW for us!!
Post a Comment