Monday, January 12, 2009

Life's Questions

Over the past few days I was hit with two major life questions from Johanna.

Question #1: Cold January Sunday morning she says to me, "What do you think Heaven is like?" "Good question, I don't know, what do you think" she looks at me with glazed eyes so I quickly recover... "I think Heaven is warm... and sunny". She seems to like this idea. "Me too, it is summer all the time there and there are horses everywhere!" "Of course", I agree, thinking to myself, there better not be smelly horses in my heaven, only palm trees, white sandy beaches and margaritas... (is it ok to wish for a margarita in Heaven?)

Question # 2: Cold January Monday morning she says to me: "Mom, why is facebook called facebook?" Geesh, I better consult Confusious for that one...

Heaven, facebook, mom's just don't have all the answers!

1 comment:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

I remember Ryan asking if Jesus likes to take baths and does Jesus like grilled cheese. He would always ask "does Jesus like" questions. Kids are too funny.