I really love miracles and I really love happy endings. I ask you, faithful readers to take a few minutes out of your blessed day to read this short article and watch this video. I promise your life will be touched. I also ask that you look inside yourself and ask "What can I do?"
http://www.liberty.edu/libertyjournal/index.cfm?PID=15758§ion=8&artid=612&CFID=32364137&CFTOKEN=37310168
3 comments:
Hey Sarah, aren't those kids beautiful? That family is gorgeous! What a wonderful act of love from those Liberty students. It makes me want to fly over to Africa and bring home an entire orphanage. How long do we have to wait to adopt again? Hee hee. BTW, AJ is wonderful!! Can't imagine life without him. THank you for helping us bring him home. WE love you!!
Heather
Wow! What a cool story and this is coming from a Liberty Alumni. Before finishing the story I knew that LU would give scholarships to these three teenagers. That is the generosity that they always have to those in need.
When are you coming for the sixth month visit? I can't believe that it is coming up already!!
Sarah, Thanks for sharing this! What a great reminder of God still working through those who listen to His call!
Post a Comment