Monday, February 9, 2009

Pot Holes

They are everywhere aren't they. The snow melts, the pot holes appear. They hide under puddles and shock you. You avoid one, only to hit a worse one. I decided this weekend there has to be something to blog about regarding pot holes. Is there something humorous about them...lets see... A pot hole walked into a bar... Nope, I got nothing. How about irony, is there any irony in a pot hole? Nope. Wisdom? A pot hole is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get...again nothing.

After a weekend of soul searching I realized that sometimes things are just what they are. There is no humor, no lesson, no irony, no wisdom. A pot hole is just a pot hole and that is all it is ever going to be. Maybe there is some irony to that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really are unbelievable.