Rule number 1: Bumper stickers are allowed, I happen to have one myself (shown in following picture),
but please limit your self to one. I find when a car has multiple bumper stickers that I stop focusing on driving and become obsessed with reading. This is a hazard to you, to me and any other car on the road. Or bike, or jogger... *Please note, alumni stickers do not count, you may place those and still have another sticker. Also smaller stickers in windows like PBS or radio stations also do not count.Rule number 2: Please make sure your one bumper sticker has a large font.
I will drive way to close to you in order to read the words and am frustrated if I can not and extra frustrated if it is a lame bumper sticker. If you are a super passionate person (not unlike myself) and feel the need to have more than one bumper sticker this is a must- VERY LARGE FONT!Rule number 3: Your bumper sticker can make a political point, a social issue may be addressed or it can just be funny, but please, do not use bumper stickers that tell me what I should do. Or mean stickers, lets just all get along!

Rule number 4: Personalized License plates. Absolutely unacceptable. Here is the thing: No one knows what they mean. You can not take a 10 letter word, bring it down to 5 letters, replace one letter with a number and take out all the vowels an expect anyone to understand what you mean. If you have something to say, say it on a bumper sticker or do not say it at all.

(My hubby had to help me decipher this one- "right between the eyes")
No comments:
Post a Comment