Friday, June 20, 2008

Happiest day of the year

Supposedly today is the happiest day of the year. I heard this and can not confirm it is true, but I will choose to believe it. Here are some things that make me happy (besides the obvious, family, food, shelter...)

1. Coffee: I love coffee, It makes me so happy, especially a really good cup of coffee while reading a...
2. Book. Books are wonderful and I can usually read one a day. At least 2-3 a week. Right now I am reading Son of a Witch, which is the 2nd part of...
3. Wicked. My favorite musical ever. It is funny, creative and has a wonderful soundtrack. I hope someday to see it in...
4. New York City. What an amazing place, there is so much happening, so many interesting, museums, art, culture and...




5. People. I really enjoy spending time with people whether, old friends or new. Even people watching is fun especially sitting in a...

6. Lawn Chair with a breeze on a front porch drinking a cup of...
7. Coffee : )

No comments: