Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things to know when blogging with Sarah

So I guess it is pretty predictable to start the blog here, but sometimes predictable is the way to go. Before I expose my innermost thoughts to the world there are a few things you might want to know...

1. I am a horrible speller. You will find many errors in this blog. You do not need to point them out to me. I am fine with it.
2. I am tall. You might not know this about me, but it is true. I think some people do not think I know this myself as it is often pointed out to me by strangers.
3. I am honest. Probably to a fault. I often speak with out thinking that my story might contain to much information. The think about honesty is that I am a huge fan of it (not as opposed to lying, but as opposed to privacy. Not privacy like shutting the door when you are changing your clothes, privacy like not sharing your feelings and experiences, especially when they might help others). So I talk a lot about my mistakes in parenting, housekeeping, spelling... you get the drift. I also am quite passionate things in life that have shaped me (parenting, post partum, travel, high school traumas) which I will spend time in future posts about.
4. I love to laugh. At myself, with others (not at others, well sometimes if they are on americas funniest videos and getting hurt, falling, getting scared...)I hope in future posts there will be lots of times you can laugh with me.
5. I am very passionate about a lot of things. I have a lot of soap boxes. Sorry, that is just the way it is. The beauty of the computer is you can skip the post if I seem a little over the top.
6. Seinfeld and Office are the best television shows ever and there is the potential for many references and quotes in future posts. ("Get Out!"-Elaine)
7. Wicked- the musical, is a huge obsession of mine (future post) so again there might be many references and quotes. ("I think I'll try Defying Gravity"-Elphaba)

I will close tonight by giving you a little perspective into my blogging life. Here is where it all happens.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Sarah I LOVE it!! Congrats and have fun! Well said, btw.

Unknown said...

Hey domestic goddess, I'd say your blogging area looks quite organized! :) I feel I am going to especially enjoy the office references! :)

Caryn said...

Nice blog, Sarah, I'm excited to add it to my list of blogs I visit! :)

Sherry Wood said...

Hi Sara,

I was just checking out your blog, I live in Jenison too and I also love coffee. I just started blogging and I am a terrible speller ok now I feel like I am stalking isn't that wierd. Ha, have fun.

Anonymous said...

Okay, no fair cleaning up your "blog area" before you take a picture :). I'm finally visiting your new blog. I love it, Sarah! I've already laughed out loud twice and I can hear you saying all these things. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.