Monday, April 13, 2009

Top 10

We just returned from a vacation in Cloudland Canyon St. Park in N. Georgia. As I was picking up a few things at the grocery store the clerk asked me (In full Southern drawl...) "Why! Why in the world would you want to take a vacation in Trenton Georgia!?!?

Well here are my top 10 reasons to vacation in Trenton Georgia...


10. Green, Pink, Yellow and Purple












9. Waterfalls
8. The children are easily entertained with the amount of sticks around and Abby learned to write her name in the dirt with previously mentioned sticks
7. Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee are made up of a culture, language and customs completely different from Michigan. It was like visiting another country.
6. There is nothing better than a sunny day, a screened in porch, a rocking chair and a glass of lemonade.



5. There is nothing better than a cold morning, a cup of strong coffee and a fire in the fireplace.
4. Smores
3. I hiked down and then back up 530 stairs (that is 1060!) and could still walk the next day



2. My children hiked over 3 miles a day and did not complain or fall off a cliff










1. I can fit in this place!

1 comment:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

O.K. I agree with #6 except substitute the lemonade for some good ole southern ICE TEA!!! That would make it better (at least for me - Ha! Ha!) I love the south!!!!