I have almost gone 1 month with out an update. I must be stuck in monotony. The reason I started to blog was to find, "Humorous,ironic and inspiring insights into life". So, I seem to have lost my touch. Every day plugs on and all I see is the same. So today I am sitting here and challenging myself to find one humorous, one ironic and one inspiring insight. Drum roll please....
Humor:
Irony:
Inspiring:
Wow, I am really searching... So maybe in the last week? Try again
Humor:
Irony: how about the irony that I can not come up with something...
Inspiring:
10 minutes, one potty break and one glass of water later....
Humor:
Inspiring: Well I was inspired a lot at work. I have some amazing families doing some amazing things. I saw a quote that sums it up pretty well
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”-T.S. Eliot
O.k. here is my last ditch chance at humor:
Humor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w73dVVPRk0
2 comments:
I have missed your posts. Come back, Sarah.
I was getting a little worried about you... glad you are back! I thought maybe you were off exploring another continent or something. :) Here's my one and only writing suggestion: You can always drink a gallon of coffee before you sit down to write. Sadly, coffee truly is my muse...
Post a Comment