Over the past few weeks I have met a few faithful readers that I had no idea were faithful readers. It occurred to me that really anyone could be reading this and we have no idea who each other are! I like the though of that... Have we passed on the road and not known it? Any way, to all you faithful readers, secret or not, thanks for your dedication. As always I am always happy for guest writers or topic ideas!
With that here is my second random thought of the day:
When Josh was in college he had this "soothing nature tape" (yes tape...) that had calming water, wind and various nature noises. He put it in one night to give it a try and just as he was drifting off some deranged bird starts squawking and jolts him back to reality. The tape was never used again. Well, that bird has a friend, that is a frog, that lives outside our bedroom window and calls to potential mates all night long. We think he may have drowned in the latest batch of storms. Good riddance.
No comments:
Post a Comment