"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?" ~Nelson MandelaI love the word fabulous, especially when used to describe me : )
Next, I got this card today, from one of my clients,which totally made my day. I am an Internet obsessed girl, but there is nothing like getting a card in the mail. This is what it said on the front:
"One great, strong, unselfish soul in every community could actually redeem the world." ~Elbert Hubbard
This is getting a frame and hanging on my wall forever. I LOVE IT!
Now, onto the other random news... I hear a PF Changs is coming to Grand Rapids. Praise the LORD! I am reading a great book, Blue Shoes, by Anne Lamott.
My laundry has been sitting in a basket in my living room for about 3 days.
My kids will not go to sleep until about 10:00 every night. We need to get them curtains in the rooms,way too light outside!
I am going to drink my coffee and read my book tomorrow morning on my newly covered and flowered deck.
Finally the question: What makes us so obsessed with talking about weather? Why don't we spend more time talking about books, movies, whales, mining accidents, coffee... it is always always the weather. I think we should all go one day with out bringing it up and see what happens...
1 comment:
PF Changs...really???? Where? I can hardly stand the wait!! We are so obsessed with the weather in our house that Josie is having a rainbow birthday. Hugs!
Post a Comment