Saturday, May 29, 2010

I.Am.Happy

I spend a lot of time trying to think of witty, funny, creative, inspiring and moving posts. I spend a lot of time find an ordinary day or moment and find the humor it it. I also try to laugh, a lot, at my mistakes and misfortunes. But today I can not do that. I have nothing witty funny or inspiring.

The only thing I can feel at this moment is true happiness. I know I spend a lot of time thinking the "grass is greener" and every where but here is better and everyone but me has it better.

But I spent yesterday with my kids, outside, in the sun. We watched movies and sang songs together. I slept great and woke up to sit on my deck with a good book and hummingbird.

The sky is blue, the sun is out, the kids are happy. I.Am.Happy.

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Here's to everyday happiness! Cheers!