[Jerry is moving into his new apartment; Kramer emerges from his, wearing a bathrobe]

Cosmo Kramer: Hey, how you doin'?
Jerry Seinfeld: Oh, hi. I'm Jerry Seinfeld; I'm movin' in. I saw your name on the buzzer: You must be Kessler.
Cosmo Kramer: Uh, no, actually, it's "Kramer."... Uh, do you need any help, or - ?
Jerry Seinfeld: No, thanks. But, I ordered a pizza; you want some of it?
Cosmo Kramer: Uh, no, no, no; I couldn't impose.
Jerry Seinfeld: Why not? We're neighbors. What's mine is yours.
Cosmo Kramer: [leaning against the door-frame and looking around in wonder] Really?
(*Incidently, one of my favorite quotes comes from this episode: "You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!" ~George Costanza)
This entry will be in true "Betrayal" form. I will start at the end...To protect the real people in this story, names may be altered and parts of this story may be left out. I hope you still see the humor in it. (Also note, I like to start my blogs with an appropriate quote, so I ended this one with it~ pretty creative huh!)
The scene: An outlet mall, anywhere USAThe cast: 4 adult women: Louise, Irene, Lizzy and Sarah (that is me, I was there, but innocent in the whole situation, for once...) Here goes...
10. Louise goes to buy new underwear
9. An employee of the outlet mall says "That must have been really funny!"
8. Louise and Lizzy stand up to reveal a wet spot on the curb where Louise was sitting and big wet spots spreading across the "bottoms" of their shorts.
7. The mall employee states it is not a safe place to sit and asks them to move
6. A mall employee drives by in a golf cart to ask if Louise and Lizzy are ok. Louise mentions they are just laughing at something funny.
5. Louise and Lizzy run across the parking lot and drop to the curb.
4. Lizzy begins laughing hysterically and starts to run franticly towards the curb. The running Lizzy causes Louise to begin laughing even harder.
3. Louise starts laughing so hard a rather loud noise escapes from her rear end...
2. Louise starts to laugh at an silly comment made from Irene.
1. Louise, Irene, Lizzy and Sarah leave a shoe store and head to the car.
There are many lessons to be learned from this story, but I hope no one learns anything since I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt and laughter is really good for the soul.
"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." ~Kurt Vonnegut
No comments:
Post a Comment