Every night I dream. Every. Single. Night. Not just one dream, but many dreams all night long. These are the dreams that stick with me all day. I have such little grasp on them that I can not describe them to anyone, but I can see them in my mind first thing in the morning and they grow dimmer through out the day. Then back to sleep and the whole process starts all over again. The thing about my dreams is that the are not bad or scary, but they are not good or fulfilling either. They are just bizarre. Here is my question, faithful readers: What is going on in my mind, that the following people gather in the following places in my head:
The setting: A basement bar (with reruns of Seinfeld playing on the television), a 5k race on Cottonwood St, a retirement community in Hamilton (that does not exist)
The cast: Kevin and Stanley from "The Office", the accountant from work that I
email maybe once a month and see even less that that, my husband, and 2 random people who do not exist in my reality (a man who works at a nursing home and a small child who in my dream is related to me).The plot: You have got to be kidding me, there is absolutely no plot. (I should really hire someone from the writers guild...)
And this is just one night, one dream. If there are any dream experts out there that have some insight into my psyche...Let's do lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment