Saturday, February 13, 2010

Addis Rodeo


Tonight for dinner we went to a restaurant called “Addis Rodeo.” The place had a large patio with round wooden picnic tables, there was a fire pit, and a huge grill. All the waiters, hosts, cooks and guards wore cowboy hats. They all had on Western shirts. There were western style blankets hanging on the wall. The food was wonderful; very, very good. Although engera is fine, it is hard to eat all the time, I can not say I like it or would ever crave it like I do the “authentic” Chinese food. I much prefer the Italian food they serve here, which still is very different from home so I do not feel like I am cheating . So here we are in a Texas Roadhouse, with Christmas lights, a fire, a shish-ka-bob, cowboy hats and then there is easy listening, elevator type music.



After dinner we went to a supermarket to find some snacks for our 5 hour road trip tomorrow and you will NEVER guess what we found there……COCA COLA LIGHT! We filled our basket. I am so happy to have real Coca Cola Light, I can not wait until tomorrow to drink it.

1 comment:

James1:27 said...

Sarah- thanks for updating! I love reading your posts!I can picture it all!! love michelle fisher