Thursday, February 11, 2010
Al-Qaeda Bugs
Early on in my trip to the mountains I started getting bit by these horrible, horrible, tiny little bugs. They crawled up into my pants and bit my legs. It seemed that Danny and Jill were also having this problem. By the time we arrived at the second church I was constantly hitting my legs trying to kill them. I first had to go to the bathroom (dirty hole in the ground with a door that did not close). When I came out our guide said these are “Al-Qaeda Bugs”. He could not have said it better. So on we go with our tour of this museum type area and as our guide is discussing the royal clothes of the 1800’s I have had it with these bugs. I turn my back to the group and give my leg a very hard slap. The guide and Jill and Danny start howling with laughter, the guide can not continue, he is shaking with laughter and wiping tears from his cheeks. Jill and Danny are folded over trying to catch his breath and I am just so happy that I many have finally killed this dang bug! Finally we compose ourselves and the guide says “What happened?” And I said to him in all seriousness “I had Osama Bin-Laden in my pants”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay!!! Now that was funny!!!!
You should try to claim the $25 million reward for his capture.
Dad
Your blog entries are amazing, Sarah! Thanks for the details and for letting us feel like we are in on the adventure too:)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment