-Fall asleep in meetings
-Cheat
-Go out with out ironing our clothes (GUILTY!)
-Throw temper tantrums
-Leave the toilet paper roll empty
-Litter
-vote Republican (JUST KIDDING, TOTALLY KIDDING!!! Some people get sensitive about politics: you can vote however you want!)
I learned the hard way tonight there is one thing that is really not good: GYMNASTICS. This is an especially important message for everyone since the Olympics are coming. Watching all those athletes 1/2 world away just flipping all over the place, they make it look so easy. I am sure all of us are guilty of thinking "I can do that" You can't and for the record, you can not do the diving either. Now back to my lesson. The girls decided to do some gymnastics in the yard tonight. Johanna really wanted to do a cartwheel. She begged and begged that I show her. So I got a little cocky and thought, I can do this! I tucked in my shirt, looked around to make sure no one was watching, took a deep breath, looked around again and after about 2 minutes of stalling, I attempted the maneuver. It was not pretty, and it hurt. In fact it still hurts. I humbly returned to my chair and my sudoku and played it cool. Here a few shots of the girls and their attempts at the Olympic Gold.
*(there are a lot of things we should do, but that is another post)
1 comment:
Just so you know....there was someone watching:-) From across the street, out their office window!!
Post a Comment