Monday, July 28, 2008

Picking

"You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose"~Bob Penning

This was great advice shared to me as a child by my neighborhood friend's dad. He was the fun kind of dad that played wiffle ball, let us ride his moped and took us for car rides in his trunk. He also taught us to spell words like "bob" backwards. Again, hours of fun. I have thought about the quote a lot over the years, it comes in handy here and there so, faithful readers, I want to share it with you, just in case you need to give advice in a pinch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! My awesome dad is spending the day waiting around my house today for a delivery (why can they never narrow down a time frame?) so that I don't have to take a vacation day. He is an excellent dad (also a palindrome) in oh so many ways! Thanks for sharing!