Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quotable quotes

Here are some priceless moments I should record so I do not forget them...

Abby: (speaking to her little dolls) "Oh baby, mommy's here, I will never leave you and I will always take care of you"

Abby: (pointing to a roll of gauze on our table) "Mommy what that?"
Mom: "Gauze"
Abby: "Oh I love Gauze, and Jesus too"

Mom: "hanna stop putting your hair in your mouth, in fact don't put anything in your mouth at all!" Hanna: "But I can put food in my mouth"

Mom: "no asking for food" a few minutes pass (Hanna) "Mom, I just feel like something cold... and chocolatey... and creamy... that you eat with a spoon..."

Hanna: "I love you mom!" Mom: "Will you still tell me that when your sixteen?" Hanna "I will always tell you that"

Mom: "Abby, I do not want to see you doing that to the dog again!" Abby: "Mom turn your head the other way"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless. Keep em' coming!

Anonymous said...

You gotta love what kids say some times!!

Unknown said...

Abby is brilliant :)