I am one week away from my trip and I will give you all a little insight into my preparations.-18: # of days I will be gone
-44: # of hours I will be air born
-7: #of different airports
-3: # of counties I will set foot in (American, duh, Japan, China)
-3: # of cities/provinces I will be in (Beijing, Shenyang, Guangzhou)
-2 # of suitcases I can bring (1 being a carry on)
-1 # of back packs to carry my computer, camera...

So lets break it down even more: The suitcase can only carry 40 pounds In the suit case will be...
-4 pairs of shoes, clothes for all of the following: touring & professional for the following situations, warm weather, cool weather, rainy weather. Gifts for many people including children in orphanage. And of course extra room for gifts to take home
In the carry on luggage will be:6 books, 1 sudoku book, 1 ipod with movies and music, 2 cameras, 1 video camera, 1 passport with Visa (to be delivered tomorrow I hope!) chocolate, granola bars, dots, trail mix, hygiene stuff all transfered into 3 oz containers in a ziploc bag. And the lovely little pills I take while flying...
So can it be done? I might need one of those little pills right now....
2 comments:
Sarah, 44 hours in the air makes us nervous too! Good thing you have those pills!
Ellen and Emily
Just remind yourself how difficult it would be if you had your children with you. I 'd rather be bored . . .
Mom
Post a Comment