Monday, October 13, 2008

My Tidy Life

It is funny to me what an ordeal it is to pack up my life for a few weeks. Really I am only going to be gone 18 days, but as I am getting ready to leave, everything is so tidy... My office has no piles, my phone has no red light, my home is cleaned up and everything is well, quiet.

Funny how without me everything in my life is all put together. Is it my presence then that causes chaos? Don't answer that : )

The other thing that is bugging me, that I really don't like to admit, is that my people (all of you faithful readers!) are going to keep on going on with out me. My kids will be cared for, my clients will be managed, my friends will keep living their happy lives. I do like to think I am irreplaceable, but it looks as though, at least for 18 days, I am not : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whatever! You know that I am already counting down the days till you get back and you just left!!!!