When I woke up this morning I found this very cute email from my mom. I will share with you faithful readers:
(I would normally insert picks of my kids and such here, but do not have access, there are plenty through out the blog so feel free to check them out!)
Sarah, We had a good time taking care of the girls yesterday. I did learn a few things:
1. If you take Sammy to the bus stop, make sure she is on a leash.
2. Adding Beth, Luke and Jake to the mix really hypes things up.
3. Hanna can live on breadsticks, plus a few bites of ravioli.
4. Grandpa can still do a headstand.
5. Hanna does a pretty good headstand, too.
6. You need cable tv.
7. It's hard to rinse shampoo out of hair when you're taking a bubble bath.
8. If you see ice cream in the freezer and are going to offer it to 4 kids, check first to see how much is in the container.
9. Wait to give Abby a snack until Hanna comes home, otherwise you have to give her two. 10. Sometimes spelling lists disappear.
11. Hanna reads very well.
12. Abby can write her name, but it doesn't matter if the letters are in a straight line.
13. When Grandpa and Grandma are there with 2 cars, both do not have to stay until Josh comes home.
14. There is a reason you have children when you're young. In spite of everything, I'm REALLY looking forward to next Tuesday and doing it all again. Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment