Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Same

So there are a lot of differences I have been talking about. Today is the day I will show you some things that are the same:
Of course my personal favorite (I am such a stereotype!)

My Car!!!

Now these are the superficial things that are the same. Children's laughter is always the same. A mother's hug is always the same. Road rage is always the same. Poverty is always the same. The need for comforts of home, to communicate, to be loved, to laugh, to succeed. All of these things are here in China. All of us in the world have such common ground. I hope we can look beyond our differences to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a way words. I can't help but think about how wise the choice was to send you to China :). You are so capable - sharing all that you are seeing and experiencing with all of us!